Sexy News Stories – July, 2011
Welcome to a new feature here at Sex Your Brain called “Sexy News Stories”—where you get a monthly summary of the sexy news stories posted to our Facebook Page.
July’s Sexy News Stories:
- What Makes After-Exercise So Hot? – A fun blog post that explains the boost in testosterone that exercise provides.
- Kenyan’s Chewing “Potency” Herb into Extinction – Humans are pushing lots of plants and animals toward extinction, but this is not the usual global-warming or habitat-destruction story of extinction…
- Global Population to Pass 7 Billion People – Later this fall we will have over seven billion people here on Earth. This is up over 700% since the year 1800. Can you say “Dwindling resources”?
- The Percentage of lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Folks – According to a recent science study, 3.8% of the U.S. is considered part of this group.
- Exploring Why Our Supreme Court Censors Sex but NOT Violence – An interesting read that describes how a nudity in the US receives far more censorship than video games for teens in which people are graphically tortured, dismembered and killed.
- Add Semen to the List of Things Dogs Can Detect – In Sweden, dogs prove helpful at sex crime scenes.
- Can America’s Attitude About Sex Get Any Worse? – A great article based around the grief the writer’s son got for saying “breast” in preschool.
- Penis Songs in Aquatic Insects - Science geeks only: A new world record is set for the world’s noisiest penis.
- For Men, Finger Size Really Does Matter – AARP story about the positive correlation between penis length and the comparative size of a man’s 2nd and 4th finger.
Look for more fun sex trivia questions, and sexy news stories, here and on our oh-so-likable Facebook page…
Happy Hot Summer!